Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Hangover

I honestly thought this movie would not be that great. I thought it was just another spoof kind of film, the preview looked like it was three guys on a vacation in the wine country or something like that one movie Sideways.
But, once again, I must admit I was wrong. No, I'm not wrong because of my mother, it was actually her friend Crissy who asked us to put it on. We had all watched Slumdog Millionaire and it was actually a really movie.
The Hangover is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, and I've seen alot of movies. With an amazingly misfit cast that meshes together perfectly. Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, and Justin Bartha are incredible and have the funniest scenes ever.
Every time I see this movie I have to watch it! Not only to annoy my mom but because the jokes only get funnier the more you hear them. Yes, some parts you can't look at, as in 'If you look your going to throw up' but that fact that these guys have no memory of what happened and what they have to go through to find their friend is hilarious. A movie every comedy-lover has got to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment