Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

When I was a kid I loved this book. I thought it was fun and cute, but being a children's book it was only 20 pages long. So when I heard that it was being made into a movie, I was a bit shocked. I figured if they made it exactly like the book it would only be an hour long. Then I saw the preview ad they were in a flying car and soaring through what looked like an alien planet. So needless to say, since movies are never as good as the books, I didn't want to see this.
Then the other day my mom had me put on this movie. As always (and she is so going to shove this in my face when she reads this) she was. . . right. It was actually a really cute movie and nothing of what I expected. They took the classic tale I loved and made it their own with funny characters, originality, and new inventive ideas. Along with extremely talented actors Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Mr. T, James Caan, and Bruce Campbell, this is a guaranteed classic and meant for all ages to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment