Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Killers

Now you all know by now that I love movies and have no life. I went to the theaters to watch this movie with a couple of my friends. I have a special members card because I go to the movies so much so I got my ticket for free. I still wanted to run out screaming for my money back. This was the dullest movie I have seen in years. Worse than 9 by Tim Burton and Curious Case of Benjamin Button combined. With a weak story, lame characters, and bad action sequences. I usually don't remember the trailers I see right before the movie...that was the best part people. And for those of you who are like me and have been disappointed by Mission Impossible 9 or whatever number their at and have no love for Tom Cruise, you will know I'm serious when I say Knight and Day looked so friggin' good. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT WATCH THIS FILM. You will thank me when you watch it on HBO.

2 comments:

  1. Megan, you are absolutely right. I wish I talked to you first before seeing it :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...i'm sorry u had to sit through that...

    ReplyDelete