Friday, September 10, 2010

SALT

No offense intended to Ms. Jolie, but I believe I prefer the Jason Borne films. And I am not a major Matt Damon fan since I saw him in The Departed.
When I first saw the trailers I thought 'Wow! This sounds good! I'm so spending my monthly movie money on that!' And after I watched it I thought 'Wow. Did the same guys that write that Batman movie with George Clooney create this?' George rocks, the writers messed up with the cheesy lines they made him say. This movie had that same effect.
At first, the movie is suspenseful and intriguing. Then about 25 minutes later you vaguely guess the conclusion and just sit there munching down the popcorn. Wondering if they'd give you more butter or if its rationed out. Maybe they need to cook the popcorn longer, there's a lot of kernels in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment