Friday, July 9, 2010

The Producers

I first saw this movie when I was in my Drama class. We had a kind of free day and this was our reward movie. I thought it would be kind of weird and boring as most of the movies we had at school were. So me and my friend started playing a game of tic-tac-toe on her iTouch. We never finished that first game.
It was so funny! Nathan Lane is this failed Broadway producer that has little old ladies as his investors. Matt Broderick is a boring and hysterical accountant who has a compulsive disorder about his blanket. So when they both realize they can make more money with a flop than a hit they get the worst play ever written called 'Springtime for Hitler' by a psychotic ex-Nazi. Directed by the worst and tackiest director. And hiring the worst actors with as little experience and senses as possible. There's no way to win!!!
I love this movie, its hilarious and has an amazing cast. This is definitely a Mel Brooks movie but ten times better than Spaceballs. Its got humor that actually works into the film and not completely random and off topic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment